PLEASE DO KEEP PRAYING FOR MY FRIEND ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
PLEASE DO KEEP PRAYING FOR MY FRIEND ###. HE DID NOT TOUCH ALCOHOL TODAY BUT SEEMED MUCH DISTURBED. HE IS NOT HIS USUAL SELF AT ALL. HIS PARENTS AND KIDS ARE SAD. PLEASE PRAY THAT HE COMES TO HIS REAL SELF FOR HE IS SUCH A KIND AND GOOD PERSON WHEN HE DOES NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL. MAY GOD HEAR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND CLEANSE HIM THOROUGHLY AND THAT HE NEVER TOUCH A DROP OF ALCOHOL. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
My maternal uncle used to come to my house every day. Sometimes in a drunken state also. Since yesterday he didn't come to our house. Please keep praying for my maternal uncle. His name is "( ### ###)." On Saturday night also he was phone calling my mom. We didn't pick up his call. Maybe he was...
Replies
9
Views
159
Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom