Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I'll stay in the trailer where I've been staying at please don't let anyone come and kick me out of my place. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire. I'm praying favor with the landlord. I draw a bloodline over the trailer and Lord...
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace touch hearts and minds in the workplace I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart make a way...