Please Dear Jesus help me with my pains that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Dear Jesus help me with my pains that I have in my chest. I never know if it is the GERD or heart related. It is so painful sometimes and I get embarrassed aways going to the doctor for it. I have them again and don't know what to feel or do. Please help me and have them go away. I also pray for all who are suffering and need you.

Please take care of my friend ### in her decision on her illness. I love and believe in you. In the name of Jesus I pray this.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father YAHWEH, You see my PAINS on EARTH for they are plenty and I feel helpless sometimes. I Pray for Victory upon everything. For Everything that I pray about, it's blessed and restored. Please love me and us. In JESUS NAME AMEN. I pray for my divine protection in JESUS name AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
269
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
72
Good morning dear God it's me again asking for help! I woke up early this morning with a terrible idea of going down stairs to either have a cold beer or to make a JB and sprite like I did ### days ago. Thank you for helping me to go back to sleep. Please remove the pain in my Left shoulder and...
Replies
13
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom