Please continue to pray for the persecuted ...

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving 2021. Celebrate the blessings of God!

Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!

G
od Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. You never stop loving me. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are my best friend. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus....

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!
Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Click on the link below and Tell The Lord Thank You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm being persecuted and I don't know why, Im being made to feel unworthy and unable to pray, as though Im being alienated from jesus and that I would be harmed for my belief in jesus, I'm hoping and praying for the assurance that god loves me enough that I goto heaven and not hell when I die...
Replies
9
Views
166
Lets "remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them: and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body," Hebrews 13:2. There are those who suffer persecution worldwide. Who even are willing to die for the name of Jesus. I myself was born in a country where great...
Replies
7
Views
163
Protection of 🇺🇸 Sunday & Beyond Rom 11:25 USA Resists Rising Global Antisemitism, Persecution of Christians, Earth Help Woman by Swallowing False Doctrine & Persecution of Dragon Rev 12:16 Government Restrains Evil Rom 13:1-4 No Bribery Isa 33:15 🙇🏻Father -- it just turned 9/11 here and I...
Replies
10
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom