Please continue to pray for my ###...

Aira

Humble Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for my ### & her strength. Pray that she will make a full recovery to come home. We went to see her & her nurse said she is improving a lot. I’m so happy to hear this. God is great!
 
```markdown
Please continue to pray for my grandma & her strength. Pray that she will make a full recovery to come home. We went to see her & her nurse said she is improving a lot. I’m so happy to hear this. God is great!

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
Please continue to pray for my grandma & her strength. Pray that she will make a full recovery to come home. We went to see her & her nurse said she is improving a lot. I’m so happy to hear this. God is great!
🙏
 

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

​

John 8:36​

​

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed​

​

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Thank you for praying with me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
14
Views
160
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
143
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom