Please continue to pray for my marriage restoration to ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Humble Servant of All
Please continue to pray for my marriage restoration to ###. I feel like there have been some small steps in the healing process. Thanks be to God! Thank you for your continued prayers on my behalf. Also thank you Jesus for the job leads that have come my way. May I be blessed with the job you want for me, that I might shine and be a blessing to those around me. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please bring peace to this marriage. Also, help ### find a job that makes her happy and helps her do the job You would like her to do.

Amen
 
Father I come to you tonight asking Lord that you restore this marriage to better than it was before. Lord Bless her with the job of her dreams. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Father I pray in agreement with this prayer request. May You restore this marriage completely. So You can have the honor, the glory and praise You deserve. Father I pray for a job that will be beneficial to her family. Father bring us victory quickly and suddenly according to your will. I pray for all hurting marriages around the world including mine. I ask this in Your MIGHTY name CHRIST JESUS Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
277
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
204
Hi everyone kindly continue to pray for my marriage. Pls and breakthrough to our financial freedom and good health to our family.
Replies
11
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom