Please connect me to the prayer of ###

Torblywan

Disciple of Prayer
Please connect me to the prayer of new anointing water from ### Joshua.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for expedited prayer for me who was widowed in their early- mid 30s to meet and connect my BOAZ. I’m raising a child who is ### years old on my own and I deeply desire marriage again. I’m tired of meeting those who don’t want children. I’m wanting to have more and have tried ### plus...
Replies
6
Views
168
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a solo mom facing challenges with her child's diagnosis and joblessness, seeking divine assistance and support.
Replies
8
Views
314
Dear Lord, We pray the right people find this prayer so they can be blessed with God's goodness and joy in finding the right people to journey life with in Jesus' name. Please send the right people into my life—friendships who bring joy, peace, and godly connection - assignment helpers who...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom