Please bear with me ..I am going to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Please bear with me ..I am going to be asking for continuous prayer for my daughter ### for 1 week. She is in a bad way. I am asking anyone & everyone to please pray for her.

Please agree with me in prayer in prayer: URGENT..Heavenly Father, please bless & be with my daughter ### ### who is addicted to crack & other drugs & alcohol. Lord I intercede on her behalf to confess her sins before you, and ask that she be forgiven for her sins. By your infinite mercy I plead for forgiveness of my daughter's sins. Father please instill in her heart a desire to get the help she needs to end her addictions. Please open her heart to you with a desire to repent & to seek you with all her heart & soul. Please save my daughter. I ask that you cover her & this prayer with the blood of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke & bind all demons & spirits in and around ### ### & by the authority of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ I command that they be cast out in Jesus name. Father, send your holy angels to surround my daughter with a wall of protection. Cover her with the blood of Jesus, let no drug, temptation, or evil, evil person or any unclean spirit come near ###, I bind and rebuke them in Jesus name, and by the power of the most high God, and by the precious holy spirit, I ask that she be healed of all addictions, in Jesus name. Thank you Father for my daughter, thank you for her complete healing & restoration. thank you for your compassionate heart, your love& mercy, thank you for granting this miracle for my daughter, Father she is in your hands, let your will be done in her life, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
In the name of Jesus we bind the spirit of any addiction off of ### and we speak healing, and protection over her and we thank You Lord that You know exactly where she is and what her needs are. Father, have her cry out to You, put Your desires in her heart. We trust in You to draw her to Yourself by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name we ask, believe for and receive this for ###, amen.
 
Jesus we lift up Punkin's daughter ### and agree with in prayer that You pour Your Holy Spirit out to her. Jesus, please bless and comfort her and her mother. Lord be with ### who is addicted to crack and take away this bondage of the devil. Take away her addiction to drugs and alcohol and have Your Spirit intercede on her behalf. We ask for forgiveness of her daughters' sins and to have mercy on her. Heal the damage she has done to herself and give her safe haven. Father please instill in her heart a desire to get the help she needs to end her addictions. Please open her heart to you with a desire to repent and to seek you with all her heart & soul. Please save her and that you cover her with the blood of Jesus. Cover her with the blood of Jesus. Restore her mentally, physically and spiritually in the power of Your mighty name of Jesus. Protect her and lead her into safety and salvation and heal her brokenness in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
162
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
205
I cannot dipression. Not virus problem. I shall smart at office. God kindness to me. All are speak to me good
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom