Please Be With Us, Lord (Repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### and me. It has been a long 8 or 9 months of hoping and praying that things will change. Sometimes they do but then quickly go right back to the way they were between us. I'm really trying. I really am but I'm running out of steam. I know she has a lot of things to figure out before we could ever really be together but I love her very much and just can't quit. I'm trying my best to be as patient as I can be. Should I give up? Should I stay and fight? I've given so much of my heart and I don't want to give up but I'm just tired of the "back and forth" or "push and pull" behavior. It breaks my heart every time she pulls away. Very confused here. One day, it seems as though God is working in this, and then the next day He's not. I know in my heart He always is working but I just don't understand what he is doing here.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Not much of a prayer request, but more so of a question. Is revelation about the end times or is it something do with the Roman emperor? I only ask this as it was brought up in the discussion group today, because I suggested end times as a topic in Christianity that we could talk about, & I was...
Replies
9
Views
180
As it was the original title, I'll keep it as that, even though it ain't so much of a problem anymore. Although, it was a day or two ago. Not in the sense of praying for something, but more so in the sense of for my language learning & tryna figure out a routine & such. But as of today, I've...
Replies
9
Views
317
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom