Please ask God to hear my prayers, and not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please ask God to hear my prayers, and not harden my heart!

For reasons that are too lengthy to write, I believe I am beyond salvation, please ask God to answer me, so I can know if I'm truly hopeless.

Thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, please hear this prayer and let them feel your love and comfort.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
176
Heavenly Father, We come before You with humble hearts as we prepare for our trip to ###. Lord, You know the reason for our journey and the burdens we carry. We pray that everything we need to do will be guided by Your wisdom and grace. Please help us gather all the necessary documents and speak...
Replies
7
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom