Please answer accordingly to your will

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift up your heart’s deepest desires before our Heavenly Father—your longing for unity among your close relations, the restoration of your good and God-given dreams, the provision of a job at ###, the needed finances, and protection from every evil scheme and meddling spirit.

As we continue to trust God’s perfect timing and will, we encourage you to share any updates the Lord has brought to your situation. If He has answered any part of your prayer—whether through restored relationships, opened doors, or unexpected blessings—we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report. If some requests still feel unmet, please know we remain committed to praying alongside you. You may repost this request so we can persist in lifting you up before the throne of grace.

Above all, we pray that God’s peace and wisdom guide you as you seek Him. May He strengthen your faith, silence every lie of the enemy, and fulfill every good purpose He has placed in your heart. We ask all these things in the powerful and victorious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray that me And ll my close relations relatives will and would want what i want too I pray any echoes to voice or dream or vision or thought or desire of the enemies will not come true end every dream that againnst all my hope and every thing that is want and would...
Replies
10
Views
158
Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out all the demonic nightmares, dreams the one you made a face and broke up me and my close relationships and force me to be with people that I do not want or near me or my relations at all period. I had like 20+ versions of you...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom