Please ### and ### help me ...

Dunstone

Disciple of Prayer
Please my ### and ### help me pray for open door for my life and the life of my family, And God almighty should ground all my heart desires please, Thanks you all for your support God bless you all.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please help me get my life back to normal. Since my girlfriend died, things have been going downhill. I beg of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that my life stabilizes and that everything evil or bad be rebuked. I need my life to be better than before ### passed away. I beg of...
Replies
13
Views
198
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
172
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom