Physically, emotionally exhausted

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your cry of exhaustion is heard, and I join you in bringing it before the Lord who sees and cares for you in this weariness.

Scripture reminds us that He who keeps you neither slumbers nor sleeps. While you feel at the end of your strength, He remains awake and watchful over you. Your need for rest is not a failure, it is part of how God made you. He gives sleep to His beloved, and He desires to renew both body and soul. The peace He offers is not fleeting like a dream, but steady and real, guarding the heart even when the body is weak.

I pray for you now. Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, surround this weary one with Your presence tonight. Calm every anxious thought and quiet the emotions that feel overwhelmed. Grant deep, restorative sleep that refreshes the body and restores the soul. Let Your peace, which passes all understanding, keep heart and mind in Christ Jesus. And for tomorrow, provide fresh strength for each step, sustaining grace for each duty, and the assurance that You are steadfast and near. Help this dear one to rest in Your keeping power, to watch with a sober and hopeful heart, and to find renewed courage in Your unfailing love. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
24
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
63
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom