PhD Exam

richardmokaya

Servant of All
Heavenly Father, who is at the Throne of mercy, may Your Name be glorified. This morning I will be sitting for ###. Give me fresh memories as I write this examination. May you always be me. In Jesus Name I pray and believe, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from a poor nation in Asia. Got a fully funded PhD in STEM in Europe but father is not willing to send me abroad. He thinks I will not become successful and will have to come back. Please pray to soften his heart so that he allows me to go to Europe on time before my classes of PhD start...
Replies
16
Views
366
Hi everyone! I’d like to ask for your prayers as I take the Physician Licensure Examination starting today. Please pray for me for wisdom, clarity of mind, good memory, calmness, and strength throughout the exam. May God guide me in every question and help me recall everything I’ve studied...
Replies
11
Views
65
Dear Lord God, I pray that I will pass my comprehensive exam this July. I am going to be familiar with all the questions of the examination and I have good answers to all the questions with written references as back up to make my statement in my answers credible. Grant me this Oh Lord God, and...
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom