Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that a good woman will receive many messages and calls offering a home for a cat whose owner has moved to a nursing home, the 'pet will soon be kicked out of the apartment and is in danger of death. Pray that animal charities and other good people will get involved and that the...
Replies
13
Views
217
Please pray for someone who recently lost their pet to be reunited with her. Please pray that I will be reunited with a dog who I love very much, please. Please pray that anyone who has lost an animal in any way would be reunited with them. Please also pray for my cats as they've struggled with...
Replies
10
Views
170
Lord I dont know if im right or wrong. If I am please forgive me. But today ive had my heart torn out of me. Ive cried so much this evening. They say everything happens for a reason but I can find not reason for this. My little pet hen ### passed away. What appeared to be drowning from the hard...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom