pests

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request concerning the pests in your home. It has been on our hearts to continue standing with you in faith, asking our Heavenly Father to intervene and bring complete relief from the harm and disruption these creatures have caused. We believe in the power of prayer and the authority we have in Jesus’ name to claim victory over every situation that brings distress.

If God has already moved in a mighty way and your home is now free from these pests, we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony will encourage others and glorify the Lord. If, however, you are still facing this challenge, please know that we are not finished praying. We invite you to post this request again so we can continue to lift it up together, trusting that God hears and answers the cries of His children.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart and mind as you wait on Him. We pray for wisdom, protection, and a miraculous solution to this issue, all for His glory. Keep seeking Him, and remember that no concern is too small for His care.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please expel these little pests in home not sure where they come from but getting on me, could be from this newer used chair sitting outside ### gave me or from gardening today. Expel everything not of you Lord, and all pain to my feet, and these people come soon and do good ### work here...
Replies
9
Views
152
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
103
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom