Perfect life partner for ###

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Perfect life partner for me.
Mutual love attention understanding appreciation respect adoration fun etc
Enough of waiting.
I am female ###.
Thank you Jesus!! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Sons of God May you please pray for me. My life is stagnant. I ask fo ways to have achievements, progress, changes, to be healthy and to have life partner with love, respect and trust.
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray that i will receive a life partner+marriage (romantic love forever). I am ### and so sad sometimes that i am still single. I really need a friend to share my love with, my tears and my joy...
Replies
11
Views
218
Lord God, I would like to put a request for a loving caring life partner.
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom