Peace

3 weeks ago I had a miscarriage, whilst dealing with losing a baby, I got to learn I lost it because I am HIV positive, I was devastated. I can't tell anyone, I am afraid, I can't sleep it's haunting me, I am asking God what did I do so wrong. It's hard for me to live, but then when I think about my oldest son I know I have to live for him. Pray for me to accept my reality and trust in God. I want to enjoy life, be free from all these negative thoughts.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently started a new role but I’m struggling to find peace and happiness in this role and at this company. Please help me pray for guidance on how to relieve the anxiety I’m feeling and have a clear direction on how to achieve success and be at peace with my decision to take on this challenge.
Replies
12
Views
305
Please help me find a church. Inspire my daughter to lose weight. Keep her and my son healthy and happy please. Let them have the desires of their hearts and find a church home. Help me to inspire them to lean on you. Forgive me for not keeping them in church after things changed and...
Replies
11
Views
127
We need peace in our nation Zambia.We are in the presidential election counting phase and there is so much anxiety in the country as we await for the updates on who to be the leader.
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom