I don't know if my prayer has really been answered. I do know that I'm in a place right now that is calm. I want to have a healthy relationship with the man I just ended 7 years with but he is not ready. I pray I continue to stay on God's path and if God's will is to bring this man back I want be in a good place.
 
I am blessed with so much in my life. I pray for relationship improvements and growth. I pray my sons' happiness, success, stability, and health. I pray for my daughter to continue on her path. I ask for peace for my mom. I ask for my relationship to reveal the truth and for a secure, loving, full, and happy relationship that is trusting and respectful. Please
Amen. I am also having a lot of issues and setbacks, mostly finance for education. God can use you to answer my prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
198
Please help me find a church. Inspire my daughter to lose weight. Keep her and my son healthy and happy please. Let them have the desires of their hearts and find a church home. Help me to inspire them to lean on you. Forgive me for not keeping them in church after things changed and...
Replies
11
Views
133
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom