Peace on earth.

Yes Lord, we pray for peace in the world today. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. Hear us o Lord and send peace and joy to everyone in the world. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray that I may be salt of the earth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
11
Views
155
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
165
Jean (codename) the son of a friend of ### is making the life of his wife hell on earth! The police came several times along to cool him down! We as christians do have the weaponery! "please use it" (Ephesians 6, 2 Cor 10), is our armemant! Where two or more pray the same desire the Lord will...
Replies
6
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom