Peace Of Mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter chantelleward
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chantelleward

Guest
HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU TODAY ASKING YOU TO FOR GIVE ALL MY SINS. JESUS PLEASE BLESSED ME WITH MY HEALTH I DON'T WANT TO DIE. PLEASE TAKE AWAY THE CIGARETTES, AND CLAER MY BODY OF ANY INFECTION. JESUS I ASKED THAT YOU BLESSED ME WITH $650.00 TO PAY PAST DUE BILLS, FOOD, SCHOOL CLOTHING FOR MY KIDS ### & ###. JESUS BLESS ME WITH ALOT MORE INCOME PLEASE. JESUS HELP ME TO KEEP THE INCOME I HAVE, MY HOME, MY FREEDOM.JESUS PLEASE SEND ME SOMEONE TO LOVE ME & MARRY ME. BLESS ALL MY KIDS, & FAMILY. FREE MY BROTHER ###. JESUS PLEASE BLESS MY HOME. (###) JESUS PLEASE BLESS ME WITH A GOOD PAYING JOB FROM 8:30AM TO 3PM Mon-Fri. IN JESUS NAME I DO PRAY AMEN.
 
In the Name of Jesus I stand in agreement for healing of mind, body, soul and finances for ###. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want peace of mind and God to fight my battles so that my children will not be taken from me. I want my children to be good kids to me and to the society as a whole and also serve the Lord with the whole of their hearts. I have theory car exams and university exams i don't want to fail. ### to...
Replies
12
Views
142
Please pray for my sister who looking for a job but not received any job & interviews & please for me to get a job & to have peace of mind, some of things in mind hurting a lot.
Replies
13
Views
98
Please pray for my daughters mind the enemy seeks to use her against me and at time her kids. She seems to have a lying spirit that outright fabricates lies and distorted versions of the past. 🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom