Peace healing. Inner peace

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all bto and sis in Christ Jesus. Today I'm feeling mood swing like. Like feeling worried like. Feeling tense like. Feeling frustrate like. Heart beat. Not in mood to do anything. Just thoughts and over thinking in mind. Not feeling peace today. Don't know what has happened to me. Not...
Replies
8
Views
204
I pray for inner peace. Let all anxiety and worry disappear right now. I ask to be filled with your divine peace and wrapped in your absolute safety. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
62
Lord, thank you for always being by my side and providing me with comfort and guidance when I've most desperately needed it. I come to you today asking for help, as I need protection from those who are trying to sabotage my personal and professional goals. Do not allow the envy of others to make...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom