Peace be with you my friend and ...

Worsorroch

Disciple of Prayer
Peace be with you my friend and happy new year. Right now I'm feeling a lot of pains & swelling around my private. I need to go for Doctor control but financial I can't. Pray for my health and finances. Thanks be to God for using you to be praying for us🇨🇲🙏
 
Peace be with you my friend and happy new year. Right now I'm feeling a lot of pains & swelling around my private. I need to go for Doctor control but financial I can't. Pray for my health and finances. Thanks be to God for using you to be praying for us🇨🇲🙏
You are healing in Lord Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She loves Jesus more than anyone. She goes to all the church services. She’s in a Gulf country working and taking care of her family back home. But problems and trials keep coming, one after another — from her partners and from her work. Now she’s discouraged and sent message she send me ( i...
Replies
13
Views
188
I'm appreciative of the prayers. I really need an attorney this week for my appeal and I need continuance protection over my finances in Jesus Christ mighty name, praying Psalms 91 over my wages and bank accounts, God's protection over them from the property owner and their attorneys. We have...
Replies
5
Views
114
Praise the Lord that I have been able to go to church twice, even though my friend didn't go. But today, she has messaged me & said that she woke up feeling dizzy & not feeling well, but she also said that she really wants to go church as she hasn't been for a while. She is trying to feel...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom