Paying To Move To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jslade86

Guest
Dear lord, I recently lost my job and have been trying to save to move to relocate for school. Now with limited funds, and another bump in the road I am feeling helpless. I have no support other than my paychecks and student money which would not come until a week before school starts. I am now fearing not only having to stop my education, but homelessness if I cannot find a place to relocate to, and the money to move lord. amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ### and provide enough financial support to meet all her needs Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I have angelic help paying for my ### loans.
Replies
7
Views
282
Please pray for me I need a better Paying Job I have three children my husband is not working I am in debt I don't know what to do my current paycheck can't cover all the bills that I have I am trusting God I have a ### I really need a miracle
Replies
12
Views
117
Please pray with me that the job offer I have received for a higher-paying position will not fall through, but that every step between the offer and my start date will be covered, protected, and completed without any obstacles. I am asking God to establish this opportunity and use it as a true...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom