Patricia debt cancellation $### for treatment ...

Friend I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless your petition and deliver ### from her debt, in Jesus precious name amen.

I don't understand. Isn't covid treatment free?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today crying out for immediate financial freedom, supernatural provision, and total debt cancellation. I declare that every chain of financial bondage, poverty and lack must break right now in the Mighty, Powerful and Matchless Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
10
Views
113
Dear God, I pray for relief from the burden and unbearable weight of debt in my life. I'm so thankful that even though I may have made bad choices that got me into this debt, You are much bigger than my mistakes. I ask for deliverance from the stress of debt and Emergency Cancellation from this...
Replies
7
Views
143
MY TWO SONS AND ONE DAUGHTER ARE DEEPLY IN DEBT . PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM.
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom