Patience, Guidance, and Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmgciaa@yahoo.com

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
Prayer to God jobs are needed and home requested in need of a miracle. Amen.
 
God give them work in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
AMEN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS YOU AS WELL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job at work, and to get along with my coworkers
Replies
10
Views
448
Evry one thinks of their own work at home . nobody thinks of my work,what I have to do.what should I do!. I don't get time. My time goes on in looking after my ### old niece. Baby sit for her. Do house work's cook and all. Taking care of house and family members. Nobody telling me if you have...
Replies
11
Views
183
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom