Pathetic. My whole time is being a puppet ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Pathetic. My whole time is being a puppet on a string for others without having a minute to myself.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please, I really wanna get the puppet shop soon. I experienced such a horrible injustice that I’ve said so many times after losing my job unfairly tonight horrible wicked boss. After she left me to die in the sun and heat, even though I was requesting shade and obeying the rules...
Replies
8
Views
318
My life has been pathetic for a while. I always told myself 2024 was going to be a good year. I am studying in uni but 2024 is not going my way. Just depressed and my days just feel like nothing just time wasted apart from the days I go uni. Rest are my days is just emptiness achieving nothing...
Replies
9
Views
376
Work takes up my whole time, no time to deal with my own stuff.
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom