Tralela

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor please pray for my mum who can't walk because of stiff joints it a long time. And my son studied to be a chartered Accountant but is not employed. All evil spirits in the family be out in Jesus name. At my work place is a mess they always hit my legs with their evil (sefolane)
 
Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over this family and bless them, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
154
Please keep my mother ### in your prayers. She is suffering from high diabetes, acidity and joint pain. My father and her family are worshiping the devil altar and does black magic for us. Please pray for our health and speedy recovery for my mom. I believe that Jesus have already healed her...
Replies
7
Views
230
.1. I pray for marital settlement. 2. I pray for employment a good paying job. 3. I pray for God's favour over my business. 4. I pray for financial breakthrough for my family in Jesus Name. ###.
Replies
8
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom