Pastor please pray for ### and ### some unwanted

Sunitha N rodrigues

Humble Prayer Partner
Pastor please pray for me and my husband some unwanted issue no reason having problem between us and fight for no reason having problem between us please pray for us to understand each of us and take care and love each other's same like before understand each other live in peace of mind in Jesus name I ask you to pray amen amen alleluya praise the Lord amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
189
I feel unloved and unwanted by everyone, even my family, and it hurts me. I want to spend time with my family, and they don't want to spend time with me; they want to spend time with their own family. People have rejected me all my life, even people I talk to online; they rejected and ghosted...
Replies
11
Views
498
Please pastor ### pray for my missing brother ### over ###year. progress in my family. I want peace over my children, I want God to help my husband over the problem he has in his working. I want my uncle to leave my father house for
Replies
6
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom