Pastor please I ask for the fruit ...

Taskurk

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor please I ask for the fruit of the womb for my three ### I ask God to grant me a student visa to study in the UK I also pray for knowledge for my ### that God should give them insight I also ask God to open doors of favor for my ### and ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
151
Pastor ### please I was denied visa and after appealing too, I wasn't given after a long waiting. Please pray for ### so ### decision can be reserved
Replies
9
Views
422
Pastor, pls pray for me for the fruit 🍓 of the womb I am ### yrs old and still waiting and believing God for the fruit 🍓 of the womb 2 I want God to terminate financial limitations and struggle waste 3 Total deliverance from foundational battles 4 Deliverance from struggling denial, delays and...
Replies
6
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom