Chadthad

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor may you please stand in faith with me for a better job, that GOD will deliver me from the bad luck of always losing what I have built especially relationships and financial breakthrough and peace in my family. Thank you in advance
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
358
May you please pray for me for deliverance from evil family altars and financial breakthrough. From ### in ###.
Replies
4
Views
300
Will you please stand with me in prayer that all occult actions taken against me are deflected back to the senders? A short while back, I found evidence of some kind of spell in my garbage...it isn't neighbors because I live in the country. Since then, I have been experiencing trouble with my...
Replies
9
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom