Anonymous
Beloved of All
I feel inadequate. I feel like I am falling behind in life as an adult in general. I am not as financially independent as I would like to be, and at my age, I do not feel that I know what I want to do or where I stand in life.
I feel constantly exhausted, and I have the feeling of being caught in a whirlwind of circumstances, relationships, and emotions. I do not understand anything that is happening in my life, and I understand even less what is going on in my mind.
I often question my mental health, wondering whether I am crazy or whether I am actually experiencing what I believe I am experiencing. I wish everything would stop so that I could see things more clearly, think through my situation, and move forward.
People have praised me for the courage and dedication it took to raise my little sister while my mother was ill, but I find it difficult to accept their praise, and I do not see it that way myself. I feel as though I did not do enough. I think I would have liked to do more for her, given her circumstances and for the sake of her future life. I wish I had been able to put some money aside for her.
I have spent so many years worrying about and taking care of others that I find it difficult to put my own needs first, even though I genuinely want to.
I feel as though I have been stagnating on a personal level for several years. And I cannot seem to get my business off the ground.
Could you please pray that my business will grow and that I will be able to gain more clients?
And pray that I will have the wisdom to keep striving to improve myself every day and never offer anything less than high-quality services. That would mean a lot to me. I have made quite a few efforts, but I feel as though I cannot seem to make it work.
Nevertheless, on a more positive note, I saw a therapist for the first time this Monday, and it went very well.
During that very first session, she helped me understand certain things about myself, including how the wound of losing both my parents has affected me, among other things—even though my mother is still alive, she is now completely paralyzed. It helped me, and I hope it will continue to help me and that I will feel better as time goes on.
I feel constantly exhausted, and I have the feeling of being caught in a whirlwind of circumstances, relationships, and emotions. I do not understand anything that is happening in my life, and I understand even less what is going on in my mind.
I often question my mental health, wondering whether I am crazy or whether I am actually experiencing what I believe I am experiencing. I wish everything would stop so that I could see things more clearly, think through my situation, and move forward.
People have praised me for the courage and dedication it took to raise my little sister while my mother was ill, but I find it difficult to accept their praise, and I do not see it that way myself. I feel as though I did not do enough. I think I would have liked to do more for her, given her circumstances and for the sake of her future life. I wish I had been able to put some money aside for her.
I have spent so many years worrying about and taking care of others that I find it difficult to put my own needs first, even though I genuinely want to.
I feel as though I have been stagnating on a personal level for several years. And I cannot seem to get my business off the ground.
Could you please pray that my business will grow and that I will be able to gain more clients?
And pray that I will have the wisdom to keep striving to improve myself every day and never offer anything less than high-quality services. That would mean a lot to me. I have made quite a few efforts, but I feel as though I cannot seem to make it work.
Nevertheless, on a more positive note, I saw a therapist for the first time this Monday, and it went very well.
During that very first session, she helped me understand certain things about myself, including how the wound of losing both my parents has affected me, among other things—even though my mother is still alive, she is now completely paralyzed. It helped me, and I hope it will continue to help me and that I will feel better as time goes on.
