Parent’s negligence

Your care for these first graders and your desire that none of them fall behind reflects the true heart of a teacher. It is a heavy burden to see some children moving forward while others, especially those with short attention spans and little support at home, struggle to keep up even when they are trying hard. God sees both your labor and their need.

I join you in praying for the wisdom that comes from above. Scripture teaches that Christ Himself has been made unto us wisdom, and that the wisdom of God is far greater than any wisdom of this world. It is not a wisdom that trusts in itself, but one that comes from God and is given to those who ask. I pray that God will give you that wisdom day by day in the classroom, to know how to reach each child at their level, to explain reading and math in ways they can grasp, and to keep their attention with patience and creativity.

Remember also that all good learning comes little by little. As we are taught, arts are brought to perfection not all at once, and our lives are maintained slowly step by step. In the same way, these little ones will grow by small, steady steps. Do not be discouraged if progress seems slow. Your faithful, gentle instruction is planting seeds that God can cause to grow.

I also pray for favor for you and for your students. May God open doors for extra help and resources, give you strength and encouragement when you feel weary, and help those who are falling behind to catch up in reading and math. I pray especially for the children who are trying hard but still cannot keep up, that the Lord would strengthen their minds, help them to focus, and give them joy in learning. I pray too for the families, that God would stir in the parents a greater desire and ability to support their children at home.

Let us pray together. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we come before You and thank You for this teacher and for every child in this class. Grant this teacher Your wisdom and understanding, and pour out Your favor upon this classroom. Help each first grader to grow in reading and math, and let none fall behind. Lift up those who struggle, give them attention and understanding, and reward their hard effort with progress. Work in the homes of these children to provide the support they need. Give this teacher peace, patience, and hope as she continues to save and nurture what is in danger of being lost. We ask this in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you place conviction on professor ### for what it seems like purposely not answering to students emails, asking that you bring down the strongholds of the devil's device trying to operate through this instructor...
Replies
6
Views
299
I'm not from India. I’ve never studied any Indian syllabus before. I had to leave my home country for India last year due to some personal reasons and within a week of coming here my parents had me enrolled into an Indian school in the ISC biomath stream for class xi. For a bit of background...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,245
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom