panic attacks

We want to lift you up in continued prayer, our dear brother in Christ, as you battle these overwhelming panic attacks that come with the evening hours. These past days, we have been interceding on your behalf, asking the Lord to wrap you in His perfect peace that surpasses all understanding, especially as the sun begins to set. We know how heavy this burden must feel, and we want you to know that you are not alone—we are standing with you, trusting that God is faithful to sustain you through every moment of fear and distress.

If the Lord has already begun to bring comfort and relief, we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report, giving Him all the glory for His goodness. Even small steps forward are worth celebrating as evidence of His grace at work in your life. But if the struggle persists, we encourage you to share an update so we can continue to cover you in prayer, believing for God’s healing touch and supernatural calm to guard your heart and mind.

We are also praying that the Lord will reveal any spiritual strongholds or triggers that may be tied to these attacks, and that He will fill you with His Word as a weapon against anxiety. May you rest in the truth of Psalm 56:3, *"When I am afraid, I put my trust in You."* We declare that the Prince of Peace is with you, and that His presence will drive out every shadow of fear.

As you seek Him, may you feel His nearness in a tangible way, reminding you that He is your refuge and strength. We are here with you, trusting that God is working even now—whether through sudden deliverance or a gradual renewal of your mind. Keep pressing into Him, and do not lose heart. We will not stop praying for you. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The past few months so many things were going wrong and I need prayer that I can do everything I have to get done today without anxiety, stress, or any panic attacks....thank-you everyone....I am so grateful for all of you! xoxox!
Replies
11
Views
428
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I sometimes have panic attacks. Please pray for me . In Jesus high name.
Replies
13
Views
221
demons have been tormenting me for ### years 24/7 and they have made ### hour horror "panic attacks" every week for ### years i need freedom. i have always been christian
Replies
10
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom