Overwhelmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lords I thank u for everything...lord im still struggling financially...my boyfriend doesn't have a job...I'm grateful that I have two jobs but it's not enough and my body can't handle working so much...please lord give me strength...provide food and that it doesn't run out...protect my daughter ###, my sons ### and ### from any evil...protect my friend and family...amen
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for sister ### forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...Protect her family and fulfill there needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
lord, uphold this person in ur precious hands & giv ### ur divine grace in all what ### ask, In jesus name i pray, Amen
 
Lord touch her weary body and speak rest into her mind, body and soul...Lord open a door for ### boyfriend to get a job and touch her children send a hedge of protection around them and keep them safe in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are so many things going through inside my head right now. From finding a job, achieving my goals, my pet's sickness, and many more. I just feel that I'm stuck now. I dont know where to start. Finding a job feels harder, it seems like everyone only needs an applicant with an experience. I...
Replies
11
Views
172
Jesus thank you. I love you so much. Yesterday made another year without my sister and my favorite uncle. I miss them so much. It hurts to know they are no longer here. However, my love for them will never change and I'm glad they are present with the Lord. They mean the world to me. I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
151
Please pray for me because I feel so overwhelmed. There's just too much going on right now in my life. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom