Overwhelmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-2464
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2464

Guest
I need a job to provide for my son & I. I'm scared I won't be able to afford my bills again this month. I want to reconcile with my husband who left a year ago, but he's got so many issues & says it's me. I feel so helpless about our marriage & family. He's never once since he left asked to spend time with my son, to whom he's been the only father he's ever known for the last 5 years. I'm trying to pursue upgrading to improve myself academically so I can take university to get some credentials, but I don't even have enough gas at this point to make it to my courses that I've already registered for. Then there's the childcare: I can't find any yet, and my course starts tonight. I'm trying, but I feel like nothing is going to work! Everything is uncertain in my life, and I so just want to able to rely on God and not worry, or feel I'm at the mercy of misfortunate circumstances all the time. I want to be happily married to my husband-- I don't want to live alone forever, or remarry as that isn't proper in God's eyes. I want more children, and it all just seems impossible! Feel like I just can't receive God's answers even to know what to do for each move/situation.
 
May the Almighty fulfill the needs of this ### as written in Philipians 4:19.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do feel abit overwhelmed my husband working long shifts i have to stay at home I have to wake up for my eldest son prepare for school than also take him to soccer practise and matches while taking care of toddler making sure the house are clean and cooking.My sons have busy schedules and...
Replies
9
Views
197
I feel overwhelmed with life, I can’t catch a break.
Replies
11
Views
142
Jesus please help my mother deal with her depression and try to be happier and focus more. I think the depression is now affecting her memory, and I cannot handle another person in my life with memory issues. Please also let my husband's schedule even out so he can help out more I am overwhelmed...
Replies
13
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom