Overcome Witchcraft Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peterprest

Guest
I pray to God to grant me Good health, Financial Breakthrough and open Doors. I pray God to DESTROY all powers of witchcraft assigned to hinder me and my family IN JESUS NAME.
 
Father I let this need before your throne. You said when the him he comes in like a flood. You will raise the standard against him. I take authority over every demonic hindrance, and evil work coming against this child of God. Father you said that no weapons formed against us shall prosper. Father you said above all things you will for us to prosper and be in health. I pray that you would continue to keep your servant completely healthy. I pray that you would provide for all of their pressing financial needs, according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. Father you said that the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. I pray that you would lead and direct your servant in the Way of righteousness. I pray that you will give them wisdom and guidance and divine revelation. Father you said that the riches of the sinner, are laid up for the righteous. I pray that you would begin releasing upon your servant. I pray that you will give them divine wisdom in regard to finance. For you said that he who is faithful with little shall be made great overmuch. I pray that you will grant them peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God your son came to your with lots of burden please remove ### burden by your hand. grant perfect heal and financial support and bind all the huddle that attacking in way. encourage in your path and grant your blessing! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dismantle every evil assignment against me at my workplace, family, x husband, x friends, x neighbors,x co workers and now currently roommates, neighbor, colleague who is a warlock and another colleague a vodoo witch from haiti in my department doing witchcraft on me, coming together with their...
Replies
12
Views
192
Please pray for my daughter ### and her two close friends ### and ###. I have a sister in law name ### who is deep in to witchcraft using one of her neice name ### to come against my daughter because they both goes to the same college. Since my daughter started her second year in college ###...
Replies
10
Views
125
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom