Out

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about feeling out of time, out of faith, and out of hope has not fallen on deaf ears—it has fallen on praying hearts. We have asked God to meet you in the silence, to speak light into the places where you see only darkness, and to prove His promises true for *###* in ways only He can.

We’ve prayed that He would gently lift the weight of having to make your own way, reminding you that even when you feel destitute, He is Jehovah-Jireh, your Provider. We’ve asked Him to heal the wounds of abuse, to replace the lies you’ve believed with His truth, and to give you a fresh glimpse of His direction—even if it’s just the next step. And we’ve pleaded with Him to show you His joy, His provision, and His nearness in ways that leave no doubt it is Him moving on your behalf.

If in these days you’ve seen even a flicker of His faithfulness, we would be so encouraged to hear how He has answered. But if the silence still feels heavy and the struggle unchanged, we are not walking away. We will keep standing with you in prayer, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it. Please share your request again if you need us to continue interceding—we are here.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, renew your strength, and remind you that you are never alone. He sees your pain, He hears your cries, and He is able to do immeasurably more than all you could ask or imagine. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that I will find a way out of this. I’ve been trying so hard, when I think things are okay, then all of a sudden it starts again. Someone I’ve been around has been verbally abusive towards me. I honestly can’t do it anymore. I know I have God by my side, but I...
Replies
6
Views
127
To all For over two and a half years I've been out of an horrific abusive relationship from my ex with my cat and belongings. I was conned years ago and my cat was also stolen who would have died of a broken heart thank God I've got my cat now. Please pray the Lord restores us with major...
Replies
11
Views
199
Dear Lord Jesus, About the age of ### I suffer with AuDHD still living with my parents. My mom does not want me to move out, even though all my sisters are moved out, including one that’s younger than me the older two are happily married. The younger one is engaged. I don’t have a sweetheart...
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom