Our Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

blossom2020

Prayer Warrior
February 1 2014

Please Pray for ### & ### for God bring US closer together. Unable to find a job in ### he is moving out of town. I am not able to go with him Please Pray that the Lord will make a way for US to stay together. Asking for Miracle Prayer. GOD can make the impossible, Possible Please interceed and Pray for US ..Thank you
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the jobs You have given us. Bless our work, increase our income, and grant us wisdom, favour, and profitable opportunities. Give our relationship a clear vision, unity, patience, love, and shared purpose. Help us build together with integrity and honour You in...
Replies
11
Views
161
Dear God, I come to You tonight with a heart that misses the person I love. You know everything that's happening between us, even the things we haven't said out loud. Please soften both of our hearts and remove any anger, pride, hurt, or misunderstanding between us. If it is Your will for us to...
Replies
12
Views
178
Prayers for positive restoration and unification between us ### and ### I rebuke the devil sent onto our lives and household
Replies
12
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom