Our family needs prayer as to what ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family and I’m asking for God to forgive me for anything that I’ve done that is causing more heartache for my family and Lord I just I just feel so bad and I don’t know what to do and it’s like everywhere we turn it’s something’s wrong and I just asked that you guys...
Replies
9
Views
122
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
181
Satan hates families, and he’s attacking mine. I am ### weeks postpartum, not coping very well due to lack of sleep, stress, etc., and asking for prayers for my family, to keep us strong in our faith and for God to stay in our hearts - in Jesus’ name.
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom