Our family is broken, I pray and ...

Randur

Disciple of Prayer
Our family is broken, I pray and request emotional healing for many broken hearts that are now divided, we are financially in an extreme critical position and emotional and very severe time. I need a source of income extremely urgently, please help.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ### and their family. We lift up their broken hearts to you, Lord, and we ask for your healing touch. You are the God who mends the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. We pray that you would bring restoration and reconciliation to their family, uniting them once again in love and harmony.

Lord, we also lift up their financial situation to you. We understand the extreme critical position they are in, and we ask for your provision and guidance. You are our Jehovah Jireh, our provider, and we trust in your faithfulness to meet all our needs according to your riches in glory. Please open doors for a source of income for ### and their family, and provide for them in their time of need.

Father, we know that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask that you would intervene in their circumstances and bring about a breakthrough. Help them to trust in you completely, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

In Jesus' name, we pray for emotional healing, financial provision, and a source of income for ### and their family. May your peace and comfort surround them during this difficult time. We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. Amen.

May God bless you and your family abundantly, ###. We will continue to pray for you.
 
Our family is broken, I pray and request emotional healing for many broken hearts that are now divided, we are financially in an extreme critical position and emotional and very severe time. I need a source of income extremely urgently, please help.
I prayed for you and your family in Jesus mighty name Amen🕊️
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Our family is broken, I pray and request emotional healing for many broken hearts that are now divided, we are financially in an extreme critical position and emotional and very severe time. I need a source of income extremely urgently, please help.
Lord God, please soften the hearts involved, help them communicate better and see things from each other’s perspectives. Send them healing and financial help. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
165
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
189
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom