Oral interview

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I excel in my forthcoming oral job interview, this job will unite me with my children and family, I will get to work in the same district as my children, where I can easily look after them, no more weekly travels to come and see them. I trust and believe that the Lord shall make it...
Replies
9
Views
280
Almighty Father, today 'm seeking for your help for the success and admission of ### in the Nursing Program of their school. I do believe in you our Almighty Father, that with you nothing is impossible. Please grant positively the said petition. Thank you Almighty Father.
Replies
7
Views
258
Please pray for me as I have an interview with the County on August 31st at 3pm PST for a Senior Internal Auditor position! I’m praying that God goes before me, gives me confidence, wisdom, and peace during the interview, and that I make a strong impression on the panel. Most importantly, please...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom