Operation for my ###.head operation in ###.

Freyisha

Disciple of Prayer
Operation for my brother. Head operation in ### ### ###. Please pray for ###.
 
God protect your ### and bless the medical team operating on him. May your ### make a quick and full recovery.

May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in Jesus' Name to ask for Your healing and protection over ###'s brother as he undergoes an operation at ### on ###. We know that You are the Great Physician and that You are able to do all things. We ask that You would grant ###'s brother a successful operation and a full recovery. We pray that You would give ### and her family peace and strength as they wait for the results. We ask that You would be with the doctors and nurses as they perform the operation and that You would give them wisdom and skill.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation where they are take the womb out. Pray that God gives her strength and the operation be successful. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
10
Views
148
Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation and her womb is swollen.please pray that Jesus heals her and her operation be successful in Jesus name. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
193
Hello to everyone! I'm to have a surgical procedure done at the vascular clinic on my legs for my vein vessels in a few moments. I'm so nervous! I pray that the vascular doctor and her nurses please operate in a smooth manner on my legs and that I don't feel one ounce of pain. I pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom