Only Jesus can heal us from STD.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Satan is hard at work on everyone who sins against the Lord and do not pray or read Gods nor obeys the voice of the Lord. Std is punishments coming down to those who fail to obey Gods word.

When you marry be faithful to your partner. Do not cheat nor run around with other people who are infected with HIV.

The soul that sinneth, it shall die... says the Lord. Stay from sin and evil and the blessings of the Lord shall come to your life.

All the girls and the boys,
Should know what is out there.
Sin and evil will make our life miserable.
It will lead us all to hells burning fire.
Everyone talks to us.
How good it is to do it.
But Jesus watch us all the time.
He want us all clean and pure.
The Lord want us all in heaven.

O He touched me and the joy that floods my soul, something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole.

Beautiful song to sing to Jesus our Lord. Healing and mercy comes from His hands. The Lord went out healing lepers, gave sight to the blind, the lame walked, those possesed by satan were delivered and they gave glory to God almighty for the wonders of His hands were so great, full of mercy and compassion.

He is the Savior of my soul, my Jesus, my Jesus. He is the Savior of my soul and I shall forever praise, honor and glorify His holy name.
Amen

Hallelujah, You have overcome sin and evil and You o Lord will make us overcomers throught the Blood of the Lamb. You are ever interciding for all of us. You are the hope of all the world so we are pleased to worship You alone. I am the One who healeth you.... Yes Lord. You are my Savior and Lord and You can do wonders in our life.

Satan is hard at work on everyone who sins against the Lord and do not pray or read Gods nor obeys the voice of the Lord. Std is punishments coming down to those who fail to obey Gods word.

When you marry be faithful to your partner. Do not cheat nor run around with other people who are infected with HIV.

The soul that sinneth, it shall die... says the Lord. Stay from sin and evil and the blessings of the Lord shall come to your life.

All the girls and the boys,
Should know what is out there.
Sin and evil will make our life miserable.
It will lead us all to hells burning fire.
Everyone talks to us.
How good it is to do it.
But Jesus watch us all the time.
He want us all clean and pure.
The Lord want us all in heaven.

O He touched me and the joy that floods my soul, something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole.

Beautiful song to sing to Jesus our Lord. Healing and mercy comes from His hands. The Lord went out healing lepers, gave sight to the blind, the lame walked, those possesed by satan were delivered and they gave glory to God almighty for the wonders of His hands were so great, full of mercy and compassion.

He is the Savior of my soul, my Jesus, my Jesus. He is the Savior of my soul and I shall forever praise, honor and glorify His holy name.
Amen
I heard and read that so many people are getting HIV and all kinds of desease that cant be cured. God want us to have only one partner till death do us part. If sinners continue to have so many partners, they will get all kinds of desease and their life will be so miserable, full of worries, heart break and loneliness. Jesus want us all happy and joyful in this life, then in the future. Just obey His word.

For His name is great and greatly to be praised. Jesus want us all healed, blessed, happy and joyful serving, loving and adoring His holy name. So, prepare yourself to be healed in the name of Jesus. We give glory to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question people were asking after a fall from second floor stairs and then unable to walk again. Love to read and have memorized and it changed my life. Nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1.37 This is a powerful statement of faith coming down from Gods word. It is true...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom