Malignant tumors only Jesus can cure.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

He went out in the country side and healed all kinds of deseases... Matt. 4.23.25 Yes, I am sure He healed malignant cancers from anyone who came to HIm, and people praise Him for doing such miraculous work on earth. Headaches can be one sign to have brain tumor, seizures and personality or memory changes. Nausea, vomiting, drawsiness, sleep problems and fatigue. I had those but I did not think it was close to have some kind of tumor in my head. I was speaking to Jesus about this symptoms and asked to be healed.

Cancer touches the bodies of the living.
An uninvited guest.
Something we do not need to have around.
Rampant, raging you spread your arms.
Our body cant do much.
A cruel monster has come to us.
It could be from chemicals.
It could be from smoke.
It could be from our ancestors.
Though vessels unknown,
Multiplying and dividing.
No care for the innocent.
No mercy for the good.
Only Jesus can come along.
His touch will restore our vitality.
It will make our body flourish again.

Behold I will bring it to health and healing. I will heal all of them. and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth.
Jeremiah 33.6

Origin, the father of all tumors is Satan himself. Maybe because of opening the door to sins, the different tumors might have affected the body of many. Now repent, cry out to Jesus, ask for forgiveness for all sins in life. Our Lord is a merciful God, there's nothing impossible for Him. May the Grace of Almighty Lord be with you Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Origin, the father of all tumors is Satan himself. Maybe because of opening the door to sins, the different tumors might have affected the body of many. Now repent, cry out to Jesus, ask for forgiveness for all sins in life. Our Lord is a merciful God, there's nothing impossible for Him. May the Grace of Almighty Lord be with you Amen
Cast out the devil in the name of the Lord and wonders shall happen in our life.

He went out in the country side and healed all kinds of deseases... Matt. 4.23.25 Yes, I am sure He healed malignant cancers from anyone who came to HIm, and people praise Him for doing such miraculous work on earth. Headaches can be one sign to have brain tumor, seizures and personality or memory changes. Nausea, vomiting, drawsiness, sleep problems and fatigue. I had those but I did not think it was close to have some kind of tumor in my head. I was speaking to Jesus about this symptoms and asked to be healed.

An uninvited guest.
Our body cant do much.
It could be from smoke.
Though vessels unknown,
No mercy for the good.

Behold I will bring it to health and healing. I will heal all of them. and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth.
Jeremiah 33.6
I agree with you on Jeremiah 33:6.
Jesus alone is able to heal all manner of diseases and infirmities.
He has paid the price for that on the cross, for He carried all negativities on the cross, died with them, was buried with them.
On the third day, He arose with newness of life.
By the power that raised Jesus from the dead, you are healed in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Thank You Jesus!

An uninvited guest.
Our body cant do much.
It could be from smoke.
Though vessels unknown,
No mercy for the good.

Jeremiah 33.6
Great is our God, worthy of all praise and honor. He sent Jesus to show us how to live and how to honor and how to serve God wherever we are. So, lift up your hands and heart and praise His name for healing cometh from His heart.

I agree with you on Jeremiah 33:6.
Jesus alone is able to heal all manner of diseases and infirmities.
He has paid the price for that on the cross, for He carried all negativities on the cross, died with them, was buried with them.
On the third day, He arose with newness of life.
By the power that raised Jesus from the dead, you are healed in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Thank You Jesus!
All glory to God. He can do wonders in our life and the life of others specially when they are sick, in poverty or distress. Jesus alone can come and save us and heal us.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a wonderful question people were asking after a fall from second floor stairs and then unable to walk again. Love to read and have memorized and it changed my life. Nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1.37 This is a powerful statement of faith coming down from Gods word. It is true...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
My son, William, is 7 and has NF1 (half gene), has three tumors in his brain, fortunately none have caused problems and are stable. One tumor on his ocular nerve and this too has not caused problems. His spine has a 50+ degree curve, bracing was recommended but we have heard of mixed results...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom