Only God Can Do This

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
please pray that God continues to wonderfully provide for, bless, guide, and protect me each day and night. thank-you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

GOD hear my prayer GOD hear my prayer and speak to my heart. GOD guide me all the days in my life. GOD open all shut doors of opportunities. GOD heal all ailments in my body. GOD continue to protect my son and i. GOD protect our dwelling place. GOD Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you have...
Replies
Views
Father please send my moms caregiver tonight so I can rest. Please allow my mom to sleep tonight and give me a restful night. Please provide the money needed for my apartment this week. Amen
Replies
Views
Dearest-Heavenly-Abba-Father-Daddy-God Please help me all day today to get soo much done with sweet peace & clarity Lead & Guide me in all of my ways Holy Spirit & help me please with everything I ask this all in Wonderful Jesus's Name which is The Name above all names Thank-you Father Son &...
Replies
Views
I had very little sleep last night and ask God gives me endurance and protection for the whole day today in Jesus name
Replies
Views
I ask a special prayer for Felix's Son Dion who is now helping me everyday to throw out everything i no longer need & crushes all my empty boxes for me It would be too much on my lower back to carry everything to the dumpster & he is very strong & can handle what i can't May the money that i...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom