One Wish

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoeycyb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoeycyb

Guest
I got heavy mental illness. I take very heavy medicines every day so I am unable to work outside. I pray to God every day and I hope God can send someone to send some money to help with my living, thank you God.
 
We pray for ### total healing by the precious blood of Jesus, Amen
 
Child of God,

Always remember God Loves You. You are going to live your God Destiny.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord Jesus hear his cry and bless him Lord. Amen
 
oh gracious father, please heal ### and command the illness to leave ### body right now....lord fulfill all ### needs and bless ### abundantly,,,in your powerful name i pray amen
 
zoeycyb I will pray for your betterment of behavior in life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help, someone wished I go to hell and even asked Jesus to send me to hell, and even since my progress as a servant has been impacted.i have been sinning without loving it and even been blasphemous even realising after the immorality of what I had thought . Also someone once cursed me to be...
Replies
11
Views
328
Many things went wrong today (###), I hope (###) will be better as it’s my birthday. Last birthday was like ###, a disaster. My dad ### isn’t well (for a while), help him get better soon. Hope my mum ### doesn’t treat my birthday as hers (she usually acts like it’s her day (it’s not); hope not...
Replies
11
Views
208
Honestly, all I want right now is to leave this world as Whatsoever anybody claims I completely lost my faith in God. Everyone says he's working behind the scene and that he will never abandon me... which is just a hypothetical theory according to all those who have strong faith in God but for...
Replies
7
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom