One of my children is going out with a ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ezemiel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ezemiel

Guest
One of my children is going out with a Christian young lady that is separated but not divorced. The minute I approached my child and told him my feelings about this relationship, first he said he knew what he was doing but later he said he will re-examine his boundaries...the very next day they called each other more often and she tries to see him just about every day and talk to him constantly until late hours...like an obsession...don't know if hers or both of them...please pray that my son see the truth and if it's God's will that they be together so be it without anybody getting hurt.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Father I pray that this young man sees the situation clearly and that he refrains from getting any more involved and that he pulls back because this marriage is not dissolved yet.

I also pray for this woman to take this time to reflect on herself and develop a stronger relationship with you and that she sees the wisdom in waiting on you Lord. If there is any hope of healing bring it to the marriage right now. If not let it end on good terms for both parties. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray my children get used to his father and his relatives and provide circumstances he can take care of them the best because I cannot anymore. Please provide them the best relationship.
Replies
11
Views
223
Dear god bless that dotted my first child it's a girl in dotted that one in her name are ### change her last name to they in she lives at ### and yes dotted her because smoking cigarettes plan and yes dotted my hole children at ### got too of them another girl named ### and yes done have 2...
Replies
11
Views
192
In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask everyone to please pray for my children, currently they’re sick with coughing and wheezing. My youngest I feel like has it the worst at the moment. I am also asking for prayers for my niece, who was diagnosed with pneumonia recently, thankfully she has medicine...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom