Oh most Holy God I come before You thankyou ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Oh most Holy God I come before You thankyou for drawing Your children to You revealing to us that You exist and love us and that You are Holy and will judge those who do not know You heavenly Father please protect us please watch over us I confess to You my wicked sin of lying to You forgive my debts and keep me from them and I forgive those indebted to me I ask in Jesus name fill us with love and faith and keep us from sin and harm amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Most Holy God, I come before you this morning asking You for grace and favor upon my daughter. You know her needs and her mind. Give her Your divine inspiration and peace. Help her to follow Your guidance. Direct her loudly, so that she may hear. Give her confidence in the innate abilities that...
Replies
8
Views
231
Lord I come before you thanking you for another day. Lord I am still in need of a miracle. Lord please touch ### where she is right now. Give her a heart of forgiveness. Please remind her forgiveness is for her not the other persons. Lord please give my parents ### and ### a forgiving and...
Replies
11
Views
405
Dear God, I come before you thanking you for allowing my family and I to see another day. Lord I come before you asking you to guide, guard and govern my daughter ###. Lord I ask you to remind her that she is fearfully & wonderfully made. Lord please let no weapons formed against her prosper...
Replies
7
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom