Oh Lord Jesus in your mercy take ...

Oranenby

Humble Prayer Warrior
Oh Lord Jesus in your mercy take this sickness away from me (pile, seize menstruation etc)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father knows what I am going through! I desperately need God! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will give me clarity, direction, wisdom and guide me in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will show mercy to me, heal and restore my...
Replies
7
Views
137
Heavenly Father knows what I am going through! I desperately need God! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will give me clarity, direction, wisdom and guide me in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will show mercy to me, heal and restore my...
Replies
12
Views
270
Heavenly Father knows what I am going through! I desperately need God! Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will give me clarity, direction, wisdom and guide me in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will show mercy to me, heal and restore my...
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom